Temaril-P is a medication which contains a mix of the antihistamine trimeprazine and the corticosteroid prednisolone. Temaril-P could be helpful for the treatment of both itching conditions in puppies, yet ought to just be given at the most reduced dosage and briefest term conceivable to abstain from Cushing’s disorder
Is It Safe?
By and large the pharmaceutical is ok for most pooches when utilized effectively, however it is not appropriate for those under 6 months or the individuals who are pregnant.
Unsatisfactory for canines who have:
- Systemic fungal infections
- Bacterial infections
- Diabetes mellitus
- Heart failure
At the point when treating canines with diseases they will likewise be given a hostile to infective pharmaceutical. Prednisolone brings down the body’s invulnerable reaction which can make it unsafe for those with genuine contaminations.
- Try natural remedies such as Omega-3 supplementation first
- Inform the vet concerning any therapeutic conditions your pet has
- Try not to give your canine live immunizations amid treatment
- Only use the smallest amount of medicine necessary
- Never stop treatment suddenly after prolonged use
What Is It Used For?
It is not used to control coughing caused by heart conditions.
Temaril-P is thought to have less unfriendly impacts than other steroid meds, however the accompanying is conceivable:
- Increased thirst and appetite
- Increased frequency of urination
- Slower healing of wounds
- Brittle bones
- Sodium retention
- Loss of potassium
- Low blood pressure
- Protrusion of the third eyelid
- Blood in stools
- Muscle weakness